Standard Terms and Conditions for use of this website
Please read this document carefully before accessing this website. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access this website.
- This website is the property of (contact details on the Contact page and henceforth referred to as “The Owners”.
- The Owners do not make any representation whatsoever about any information accessed either on, or by virtue of any links from this website because in compiling the same The Owners have relied on information provided by third parties. Accordingly it is a matter for you to satisfy yourself as to the suitability of any information, product or service found directly or indirectly through this website.
- You acknowledge that the internet or The Owners’s systems, services or equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of, but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, telecommunication connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of The Owners, and you acknowledge that The Owners will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these circumstances.
User uploaded content
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person who transmitted the Content. This means that You are solely and completely responsible for all Content that You upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Site. Although we have adopted community standards and conduct guidelines for the users of our sites,does not control the Content posted by You or others and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the site, You may be exposed to Content that is offensive or objectionable to You. Under no circumstances will be liable in any way for any Content (other than Content we provide), including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site by You.
You agree to not usesites to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content uploaded to or transmitted through the Sites;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that You do not have a legal right to make available to other persons;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any person;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt ‘s servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sites;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Sites, including user names or passwords; or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent.
You acknowledge thatmay or may not pre-screen Content, but that and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the site. By allowing Registered Users the ability to post Content in the Community and interactive areas of the Sites, We are not undertaking any responsibility, obligation or liability relating to any postings or activities in any Community or other interactive area, nor does endorse any such postings. Although We reserve the right to remove, without notice, any posting for any reason, We have no obligation to pre-screen or otherwise review postings or to delete postings that You may find objectionable or offensive. We are not responsible for maintaining a copy of any Content or posting that We remove from Our Sites, and We are not liable for any loss in the event that Content You post is removed.
- The Owners may make changes in or withdraw any of the products and services described in this website and at any time without notice.
- The Owners reserves the right to changes these Terms and Conditions of Use by changing them on this website.
- The Owners does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Linked websites accessed through this website are independent website over which The Owners do not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in anyway endorsed by The Owners.
- Accordingly, The Owners have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked websites.
- This website contains copyright material, trade names and other proprietary information, including but not limited to, design, text, graphics and software.The entire contents of this website are protected by copyright law. The Owners own copyright and/or database rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- You may download information from this website for personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright law, no copyright, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner.
- In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
The Owners will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a program or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
Protecting your Information
Losses due to unauthorised access
You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via the website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorised third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. The Owners do not assume responsibility for guarding against acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature outside the The Owner’s network.
- The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. All information made available from within this site is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied on the part of The Owners.
- The Owners exclude all liability it may have to you to the fullest extent permitted by law (and whether such liability arises in contract, tort or otherwise) as a result of your use of this website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the Owners-liability for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
If not actually the case, the contract under which you use this website shall be deemed to have been made in England and the construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions of use shall be governed in all respects by English Law and the English Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute between you and The Owners concerning your use of this website.
These Terms and Conditions are for general use of the site and our services, other Terms and Conditions may apply, and will be referenced as and when applicable.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions ofthen you may contact us.